|Labour - Sponsored Funds|
|Guaranteed Investments (GIC)|
|RESP's (Registered Educational Saving Plan)|
|RRIF's/LIF's Registered Retirement Income Funds|
WHAT ARE ANNUITIES?
There are two types of annuities.
TERM CERTAIN ANNUITY
- Specific period
- Guaranteed period eg. 5, 10, 25 years
- Or untill certain age eg. guaranteed till age 90
- Minimum guarantee of 4 years.
- Sold only by life insurance companies
- Lifetime payment to annuitant.
- May be joint or single life annuity
We can help you decide if annuities are the right investment for you.