|Labour - Sponsored Funds|
|Guaranteed Investments (GIC)|
|RESP's (Registered Educational Saving Plan)|
|RRIF's/LIF's Registered Retirement Income Funds|
RRIF'S/LIF'S REGISTERED RETIREMENT INCOME FUNDS
CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES, WE CAN HELP YOU MAKE.
- Turning your Registered Retirement Savings Plan or RRSP into a retirement income is a major financial decision.
- Canadians have been allowed to tax-shelter their retirement savings.
- Canadians must convert their RRSP and locked-in RRSP savings into some form of income by the year-end in which they turn 71 years of age.
Making the choice thatís right for you is an important life decision.
- Will it be Cash, RRIF, LIF, Annuity or a combination of these?
- How do CPP and OAS affect your retirement plan?
- Should you use your spouseís age to calculate the RRIF minimum?
- How should you structure your retirement income to pay the least amount of income-tax?
- What happens to your retirement income plan when you die?
With all the changes that retirement brings, making the right decision of how to make the best
use of your RRSP savings requires planning.