|Corporate Class Funds|
- An investment that pools money from many individuals and invests it in a mix of securities including stocks, bonds and other securities that meet the fund's investment objectives.
- Managed by a professional money manager.
- Shares or units can be redeemed on demand.
Helping you choose the right investment is what we do
- Explaining risk tolerance
- Portfolio diversification
- Asset allocation
- Choosing the right fund
- Regular reporting
- Regular reviews
- Developing investment strategies
- Tax strategies
"Insurance products, including segregated fund policies are offered through St. Cyr and Associates, and Eugene Ivanov,
Rene Boudreault, Jeff St. Cyr, Leo St. Cyr, investment representatives, offer mutual funds through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd".