RISK MANAGEMENT - Living Benefits
|Long Term Care|
LONG TERM CARE
It has been said that the fear of dying too soon has been replaced
by the consequences of living too long.
- Canada’s population is aging and we’re facing increasing health care costs. What will the future
hold for those who need long term care?
- Long term care insurance provides you with the service and support necessary to maintain
day-to-day activities should a chronic illness or cognitive impairment keep you from being able to take
care of yourself.
- Our health care costs are increasing significantly each year and governments are struggling to
fund the growing health care needs of an aging population.
- When you plan for your future, you’ll want to consider the possibility that you may need long
The perfect solution is “long term care insurance”.
- Long term care insurance provides you with a tax-free daily benefit should a chronic illness or
cognitive impairment keep you from being able to take care of yourself.
- You can use the money for nursing home care, or you can choose to stay in the comfort of their
own home and receive care through services such as visiting nurses, therapists and home support.
- With Long Term Care Insurance you can live with dignity and not have to worry about being a
burden on your family or a drain on their assets.
- It gives you control over your future needs and lets you maintain your financial independence.
It can help you protect the financial plans you have worked so hard to build.